Why eat breakfast ?
- Re-Fuel your body after a long overnight fast.
- Rev Up your metabolism for a healthy weight.
- Kick-start your brain for better grades.
- Pump Up your muscles for sports or gym.
- Improve your mood
Eat protein in the morning for all day energy,strong muscles, and a healthy weight.
- a piece of cheese
- two tablespoons of peanut butter
- handful of almonds,cashews,soy nuts or sunflower seeds
- power bars
- balance bar
Check out our residential centers for a variety of breakfast foods to energize
your day ....
- waffles, fresh fruit and milk
- made to order eggs with a variety of toppings
- cereal,sliced banana and milk
- pancakes, yogurt and fruit
- hot cereal with nuts, fruit and milk
- bagels,fruit and juice .... and much more
So get a up a little early before class for a energy boost and all essential nutrients needed for a good day !
~ UB Healthy